Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Cisco Support Community site will be in read only mode on Dec14, 2017 from 12:01am PST to 11:30am for standard maintenance. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Consultative transfer appears to now be blind transferring..

I had consultative transfer working fine (CME).. but it now appears to have stopped working

My config is below. When I transfer a call it is blind transferred.. any ideas?

transfer-system full-consult dss

transfer-pattern 9.T

transfer-pattern .T

secondary-dialtone 9

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Bronze

Re: Consultative transfer appears to now be blind transferring..

Your ephone-dns also need to be dual-line. I also recommend being more specific with the transfer-pattern command. For instance if your internal numbers are in the range of 3000 to 3999, use the transfer-pattern 3... command. This prevents the pause that may be there after transferring when only having the .T pattern.

2 REPLIES
Bronze

Your ephone-dns also need to be dual-line. I also recommend being more specific with the transfer-pattern command. For instance if your internal numbers are in the range of 3000 to 3999, use the transfer-pattern 3... command. This prevents the pause that may be there after transferring when only having the .T pattern.

It would appear that my dual-line is missing from all of my ephone-dn's. Ive replaced them and my consult is back. Thanks very much!!

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content