cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Convert to g.729

JacobMunson
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone know of a way to convert audio files to g.729? We are running UCCX 5.0 using g.729 codec with call manager 6.0 and the UCCX prompts have to be in g.729 format.

3 Replies 3

pemelend
Level 4
Level 4

hi

This link explain the 3 different options.

http://www.ciscotaccc.com/kaidara-advisor/voice/showcase?case=K14104746

I believe the MOH option is the easier one.

Txs

Pedro

This is extremely frustrating. We are using call manager 6.x so the MOH option isn't an option. I am trying to convert a music file to use for queue hold music so I can't use a recording script in IPCC it's self. If you download the codex's from VoiceAge there isn't any guides on how to use them. I then installed the codec on unity and used sound recorder to do the conversion. This worked however the audio quality was reduced significantly. In the end I pulled out my headphones and held them up to the phone and used my record script. This just doesn't seem like a reasonable solution and I can't believe there aren't others out there having this problem.

Upload the files to CM as MOH sources, then take a backup of CM and you'll find the corresponding G729 files for each uploaded file.

HTH,

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: