Views
Helpful
Replies

CoR List Config CCME gives a busy tone on fxo

Aamer Ainapore
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Summary: If i remove the incoming corlist on the ephone-dn 10 the calls go through fine but with the incoming corlist on the ephone-dn 10 i get a busy tone.... also strange if I apply the "Ladies-Access" corlist as the incoming corlist to my Mens Extensions (ephone-dn 10) the calls go through fine using the FXO ports of the ladies trunk group..... i've tried alot to find out what I'm doing wrong but i failed.... would really appreciate some help here.................. calls from the ladies extensions go out fine using their configured "Ladies-Lines" trunkgroup.....

Scenario:

We have 2 Departments, one for Men and the other for Ladies and we have 4 lines from the Telco Provider connected to 4 FXO ports in the UC540....

They require that two of the lines be dedicated for the Ladies Division and 2 for the Men for Outgoing Calls.... so when anyone for the Ladies dept. dials out they use either of the two FXO ports dedicated to them and similarly for the Men, the Men should not use the ladies lines and vice versa.... to simplify the config below i'll just mention what i did with respect to dialing mobile number.....

Config:

I Implemented CoR List to achieve the following as follows (please find attached my configuration relevant to this attached....)

I first Added two of the voice ports for Men in a Trunk Group called Men-Lines and similarly for Ladies called Ladies-Lines......

Step 1: I created a custom cor as follows:

dial-peer cor custom

name Mobile_Ladies (similarly partitions for local, national, etc for ladies and men... see attached .txt pls)

name Mobile_Men

Step 2: Next I created a cor list

### CorlistFor Ladies Dial-Peers ###

dial-peer cor list call-mobile-ladies (similarly corlist for local, national, etc... for ladies.... see attached .txt pls)
member Mobile_Ladies

dial-peer cor list Ladies-Access
member Local_Ladies

member Mobile_Ladies
member National_Ladies
member Intl_Ladies
member 905_Ladies
member Emrg_Ladies
member 800_900_Ladies

### CorlistFor Men Dial-Peers ###

dial-peer cor list call-mobile-Men (similarly corlist for local, national, etc... for ladies.... see attached .txt pls)
member Mobile_Men

dial-peer cor list Men-Access
member Local_Men
member Mobile_Men
member National_Men
member Intl_Men
member 905_Men
member Emrg_Men
member 800_900_Men

Step 3: I created the Dial-Peers for each of the type of calls (local, mobile, national, etc.... for men and ladies )

dial-peer voice 31 pots (similarly i created another 6 dial-peers and assigned them the appropriate outgoing corlist for the ladies dial-peers)

trunkgroup Ladies-Lines

corlist outgoing call-mobile-ladies

description Mobile Calls Ladies

destination-pattern 905........

forward-digits 10

dial-peer voice 41 pots (similarly i created another 6 dial-peers and assigned them the appropriate outgoing corlist for the mens dial-peers)

trunkgroup Men-Lines

corlist outgoing call-mobile-Men

description Mobile Calls Men

destination-pattern 905........

forward-digits 10

Step 4: Finally I added the incoming corlist to the ephone-dn for the Ladies and Men's Extensions as follows:

### Men's Extension ###

ephone-dn  10  dual-line

number 201 no-reg primary

label 201

description 201

name 201

corlist incoming Men-Access

### Ladie's Extension ###

ephone-dn  14  dual-line

number 205 no-reg primary

label 205

description 205

name 205

corlist incoming Ladies-Access

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

I have had another think about this.

You have 2 dial peers for mobile for example LADIES  & MENS ---> 905......
But the destination patterns are the same.

The router will just match the 1st configured dial peer therefore the MEN can not use
DP 31 as it is not in their COR

The only way I think you can get round this is to
change the access code from 9 to say 5 (just an example) for the Mens and change the diall peer
destination patterns to suit

Eaxample

!
dial-peer voice 41 pots
trunkgroup Men-Lines
destination-pattern 505........
forward-digits 10
!

Try testing with 1 peer just to prove
Let us know how it goes.

Regards
Alex

Regards, Alex. Please rate useful posts.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

acampbell
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

To me your config looks good.

Your issue seems to be when you try to access the lines in the MENS trunkgroup.

Have you physically tested these with a test tele/butt

Regards

Alex

Hi acambell,

Thank you for your reply, yes i connected a normal analog phone directly to all 4 Line and tested them, they are perfect...

Any other suggestions...

Regards

Hi,

I have had another think about this.

You have 2 dial peers for mobile for example LADIES  & MENS ---> 905......
But the destination patterns are the same.

The router will just match the 1st configured dial peer therefore the MEN can not use
DP 31 as it is not in their COR

The only way I think you can get round this is to
change the access code from 9 to say 5 (just an example) for the Mens and change the diall peer
destination patterns to suit

Eaxample

!
dial-peer voice 41 pots
trunkgroup Men-Lines
destination-pattern 505........
forward-digits 10
!

Try testing with 1 peer just to prove
Let us know how it goes.

Regards
Alex

wow.... i did think of this but only to the extent of the preference command but didn't make sense as there were different corlists... but i think what u mentioned should do the trick....

i'll test and get back.... thanks!

thanks acampbell... it worked.... initially it still gave me a busy but was not giving me a busy with the other voice-port in the trunk group for the Mens Lines... then i tested the fault voice port for voltage and it showed 0x00 so that is taken care of now....

all's good

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: