Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Corporate Directory display recent calls only

Hi all the corporate directory on my ip phones display recent calls only, what could be the problem ? (prevously it was working)

CUCM Version is 9.1. please help me

6 Replies 6

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Which phone models are affected?

How many call entries do you see ?

Most of the phone models have a total limit of 100 calls that can be displayed. Is it far below that number ?

HTH

Manish

Hi Kennedy,

In Corporate Directory , u can see the list of users with First name, last name and DN.

While for seeing the recent calls , can see missed calls, placed calls and received calls.

Can u elaborate your problem?

regds,

aman

i'm really sorry for being late my internet connection was not working

my phone models are

9951, 7965, 7942 and 6941

all of the users are synchronized from the windows server 2003 AD except two or three users.

i can see users with Last Name, First Name and DN

initially the corporate directory was displaying all AD users since yesterday. but now it is now displaying only four users on all phones that i've checked and not missed calls, placed calls and received calls.

best regards

Kennedy

Hi Kennedy,

In Corporate directory , u can only see four users .Please confirm.How many total users are configured in AD?

Is this happening for all IP phone models as mentioned by you?

Any config change which was done in CUCM or  AD.

regds,

aman

Hi All,

all of the users were deleted from cucm that is why they were absent from corporate directory. i made sync between the AD & cucm. now they all appear on the corporate directory.

million thanks for your vey fast response

best regards

kennedy

Hi Kennedy,

thanks for update.

Good problem is resolved.

regds,

aman

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: