Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Corporate Directory Issue

Hi,

I am using CUCM 9.1 MS AD directory synchro.

Most of user moves work well except two of them.

Removed from AD

Then they appear as "Inactive LDAP Synchonized" (ok)

Then they disappear from CUCM end users  (ok)   but are till present in Corporate Directory.

We've tried to create them again in AD then synchonize the CUCM then suppress them and so on.  They are till in the Corporate Directory.

Is there any way to manually delete them from directory database ?

Thanks in advance.

7 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

If you do not wish some

If you do not wish some people to show up on directory, then you need to create an LDAP filter on CUCM, see:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/srnd/collab10/collab10/directry.html#wp1084415

HTH

Chris.

Hi, Thank you for your

Hi,

Thank you for your answers but, Chris, I am not talking about filtering users. Theese users are not in the LDAP Directory, not in CUCM end users but are till in the global directory.

I agree that this seems to be a bug and I am going to open a case.

Thanks

Cisco Employee

Hi,I misunderstood the issue,

Hi,

I misunderstood the issue, OK, now it is all clear, I've seen this when there is a table mismatch on the DB replication, try the following from the CLI on all servers:

utils dbreplication reset all

HTH.

Chris.

Hi Chris, Being out of office

Hi Chris,

Being out of office very often, I have to schedule this action at my customer at the end of the week after business hours.

I am surprised about the command to try,  for me this command stand for resynchronizing database between the Publisher and the different Subscribers.

In my case only the Pub is impacted, the global directory is running on the Pub which is itself synchronized on the MS ActiveDiorectory.

Could you please precise it.

Thanks

Cisco Employee

Hi,Did you tried the 'utils

Hi,

Did you tried the 'utils dbreplication reset all' on all servers? if so, what was the result? did you check for DB table consistency?

Please let us know what is the status on this, this case sounds interesting.

Chris.

VIP Super Bronze

Guy,I am leaning towards

Guy,

I am leaning towards "this looks like a bug". Once users are purged after been inactive for 24hrs, they should not be in the corporate directory, unless you have ticked the box Convert User Account to local user, in which case any inactive LDAP user is converted to a local user...

Please rate all useful posts "The essence of christianity is not the enthronement but the obliteration of self --William Barclay"

Hi Chris, Being out of office

Hi Chris,

Being out of office very often, I have to schedule this action at my customer at the end of the week after business hours.

I am surprised about the command to try,  for me this command stand for resynchronizing database between the Publisher and the different Subscribers.

In my case only the Pub is impacted, the global directory is running on the Pub which is itself synchronized on the MS ActiveDiorectory.

Could you please precise it.

Thanks

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content