Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

COULDN'T CONNECT TO VSPHERE

HI ALL;

I AM IN SERIOUS PROBLEM. I AM USING C220-M3 ucs server and have been deployed two servers. CUCM 9.1 AND UNITY CONNECTION.

Unfortunately, I cannot connect to vsphere. I retarted management agents , management service but problem is same. I also checked on switch level everything is fine even I can access CIMC. All Vms are working properly but only thing is can't access to managemant of VSphere.

Can't restart hardware keeping in mind if again same problem appears how i can start my vms. Can anyone tell me the solution ?

3 Replies 3

Kevin Monteiro
Level 7
Level 7

Can you post the error when u try to login to the Management Vsphere Client.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

connectivity is there. I told that I can connectt o to CIMC which is also on same vlan. I can't even ping to VSphere client ip address.

I can connect to CIMC and can enter to ESXIe Management Interface by click on Lauch KVM Option. I have checked evrything on switch level all are fine.

Kevin Monteiro
Level 7
Level 7

http://kb.vmware.com/selfservice/microsites/search.do?language=en_US&cmd=displayKC&externalId=1003870

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: