Views
Helpful
Replies

CP-6921 registering issue

Bhavani Sankar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Greetings. We are having two different clusters located in two different geographical locations(UK and India). We are planning to move cisco 6921 and 6961 IP phones from UK cluster to India cluster.UK is having 8.5x Call manager where the firmware for 69XX is 9.3.1.3 and India is having 8.6.2a SU3 Call manager where the firmware for 69XX is 9.3.3.2.

My issue:I am able to register the phones from UK to India Call manager and they are able to upgrade the firmware to 9.3.3.2. But when i try to revert them back to register with UK callmanager, It is still getting registered with India Call manager even after changing the TFTP server IP in the phones. Is there any option to revert back my phones to get registered with UK? Shall i erase the network and security settings in the IP Phones?

Kindly suggest. Thanks in advance.

Regards

Sankar.

2 Replies 2

ronpatel
Level 8
Level 8

Hi

Check if below link helps you to resolve the issue.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-15799

Regards
Ronak Patel

Rate all helpful post by clicking stars below the answer.

Regards Ronak Patel Rate all helpful post by clicking stars below the answer.

Hi Sankar ,

erase network config and you'll get new DHCP with the new tftp and you will request your conf file from UK

Regards

Haitham

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: