Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CP-9971: Echo when using headset

My company recently switched over to Cisco CP=9971 VOIP phones with video and every time I am talking to someone with a headset, they tell me I have a bad echo.  I have tried the following and people still tell me I have a bad echo:

1. When using the headset button and plugging the headset into the headset jack on the back of the phone, if I adjusted the mic volume (both high and low) on my headset
  2. Plugging the headset cord in the receiver jack on the back of the phone
    1. If I use the receiver plugged into the headset base, there is no echo

When I only use the receiver, there is no echo.  Also, when using my headset, if I turn the receiver volume down to the lowest setting, then there is no echo, but I cannot hear the person on the other end of the line.

I did some research and found that the 'Conceal Ratio' may need to be adjusted, however, I am not an admin, so I can't change that.

My headset is a Plantronics CS55.  I have already checked their web site and have performed all recommended solutions using their FAQ and support site.

Does anyone have any recommend solution where I can use my headset, be  able to hear the person on the other end and they not hear an echo?

Everyone's tags (3)
1 REPLY
Hall of Fame Super Gold

CP-9971: Echo when using headset

I did some research and found that the 'Conceal Ratio' may need to be adjusted, however, I am not an admin, so I can't change that.

You need to contact and work with your admin, no actions by your side is possible.

Views
Helpful
Replies
作成コンテンツを作成するには してください