Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

CRA Calling Queue

I am currently working with a Call Manager system along with CRA. My goal is to have incoming calls routed to a queue after an option is selected from a caller. I realize that we need a CTI port group connection from CRA to Call Manager to make this work. Someone else had set the system up originally and now I am having to get into the CRA system through a backdoor by renaming the cnndir.ini file. This will allow us to access the Administration panel with the default username and password.

When I select the JTAPI option under Subsystems in the CRA panel, I go to create a CTI port group connection and get an error. I have also noticed that other portions of the panel have similar JAVA errors, which I have posted below.

The error reads the following:

Error: 500

Internal Servlet Error:

Javalang.NullPointerException

Then there are multiple lines of errors below that. I have added an attachment for further information.

My question is by renaming the cnndir.ine file, is there a link with the error? How can this issue be resolved.

2 REPLIES

Re: CRA Calling Queue

I see that you're running CM 4.1. Are you running IPCC 4.0? I'm pretty confident that renaming cnndir.ini could break the ability to create a new JTAPI resources.

Did you follow the entire process listed in Solution 1:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_tech_note09186a00805a7acc.shtml

If my memory serves me correctly, after completing these steps, IPCC should have to go back through the Cluster Setup. The cluster setup should rebuild your cnndir.ini file.

Re: CRA Calling Queue

Thanks for the link. Unfortunatly I have tried this and was unsuccessful after making the changes. Is there some sort of tool to try to recover the original password?

The version for CRA is 3.5(4). I forgot to mention that this is a live system that controls 3 different physical locations. So any mods must not bring them down.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content