Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Creating background image on 7940/7960 using idle URL & CUM 7.1.3

Sorry  for asking a FAQ (I'm starting to feel like I've read most of them) but I can't find the specific answer I'm looking for which is:-

With reference to http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a00801c0764.shtml, where do I upload the modified images to on the CUCM server? All answers so far seem to reference this doc which deals with Call Manager 4 (Windows) and not Linux.

Does it have to be to an external Web server or can I upload them to the /CCMCIP directory on the publisher? If so, what is the full path?

I'd hope it might be something like a sub dir of the TFTP directory or activelog/tomcat but no such luck

TIA

Richard McLoughlin

Plymouth University

• IP Telephony
2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Creating background image on 7940/7960 using idle URL & CUM 7.1.

Anything above 5.X needs you to host the files in a separate web server, whatever you have/like, and just point the url to that server

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdi

Creating background image on 7940/7960 using idle URL & CUM 7.1.

Thanks Jaime, exactly the clarification that I was looking for. Congratulations on the Hall of Fame - well deserved.

Regards

Richard

Senior Computing Officer

Plymouth University

Views
Helpful
Replies