cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Creating UCM Lab Environment

Aaron Dhiman
Level 2
Level 2

If creating a Lab environment by doing a BARS restore to a Lab publisher server, what is to prevent that new Lab publisher server from hijacking the Production subscribers when the BARS restore is completed? Does the lab network simply need to be completed segmented from the production environ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Aaron,

You are most correct, when building a Lab with a duplicate of your Production Callmanager ensure that it is on a "Private" completely segmented network.

Hope this helps!

Rob

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Aaron,

You are most correct, when building a Lab with a duplicate of your Production Callmanager ensure that it is on a "Private" completely segmented network.

Hope this helps!

Rob

I started building a mirrored UCM 6.0, it was going to go live to replace a demo unit. Now it will be used as a test platform while we integrate other vendor products. Will I have issues if I just change the IP address, rename the cluster and change node away from primary to secondary?

This unit does need to be on the network for testing its integration wiht other vendor products.

Any suggestions are Greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Todd

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: