cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Creating user template

balitewiczp
Level 2
Level 2

How can I create a user template so that "selected permission information/groups" are tied to the template?           

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You can assign group of users to the group role through the User Management - User Settings - Access Control Group

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What product and version? Give us more than a vague one-liner.

CUCM 9.1.1, Im looking to create a user template so that "standard ccm end users", and standard cti enabled " permissions  are part of the template and are then automatically assigned once i associate a phone to a user

No way to do that on CUCM, there are no user templates, nor way to tie attributes to users as they're imported from LDAP.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

my apologies, perhaps im not explaining this correctly.   the users are already there, as a result of ldap.  when i associate them with a phone, i have to manually go and give them standard ccm enduser, and standad cti enabled.  Is there a way to tie this to a generic user template to be used for any user

That's what I understood from the previous replies, and thus, the answer remains the same.

There's not even a concept of a user template in CUCM.

HTH

java

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

Bulk Administration / User/ User template.  is what i am referring to

You can assign group of users to the group role through the User Management - User Settings - Access Control Group

yeah, this would work.  thanks to everyone who responded.