cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CRS 5.0(2) Build 64 - Agent Desktop

arvindkannu
Level 1
Level 1

Hi I have few agents complain that they cannot login every morning. the CAD says "device restricted cannot login" but if I reboot the phone in call manager who is already registered and working fine....then the same agent is able to Login....

I have also check the call manager cluster there are no specific error reg the same ....But in CRS historical reports the reason code in Agent state details report is 32759 which is phone out of service

Any suggestions where I could have gone worng....

2 Replies 2

p.horwood
Level 1
Level 1

I have this error as well, all other agents are fine and I can log other agents in on the same PC with no problem, let me know if you get a resolution. I cant seem to find much info on this problem

Hi

All these users had issues like CTI control in the device profile and under phone are not ticked. after that CTI control box were ticked under device profile, phone, user profile and adding the device to rmcm user. Resolved the issue.

Plz check all these...lemme know if this helps u by any chance...

Reg

Arvind

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: