Views
Helpful
Replies

CRS 5.0(2): JTAPI Synch without Web Administration page

nizar.houichi
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Experts,

I have many issue with the CRS server 5.0(2) of one of my customer and I can't access to the CRS administration page even with the support of the TAC.

So we have decided to install new server having the same paramèter of the old and restore an old backup. So we have to unplug the newtork cable from the present IPCC server, plug the new server, do the restore process, do the JTAPI sysnch, make some change on the new IPCC server and then test.

My customer would like to be sure that if the restore process fail for any reason or if there are any issue with the new server, when we unplug the new server and plug the old, we can get the same service as it was before this operation.

My doubt here, does we need to do the JTAPI resynch again when we plug the old server, and if yes how to do this without the Web Administration page.

Thank you for your help.

Best Regards

1 Reply 1

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Nizar,

Ideally speaking you dont need to perform JTAPI resync once again becasue CCM is the same with the same JTAPI version which is already installed in the UCCX box.

When you login into the UCCX appadmin, if the JTAPI clinet is inconsistent than it will throw the message to sync it, from the UCCX admin page. In this case there is no go other than syncing it.

For installing the JTAPI client manually, you can download JTAPI client from the CUCM plugin page and install.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts..

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: