cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CRS and CCX 5 text to speech.

ucnsbstaff
Level 1
Level 1

I am writing custom scripts and need to change Cisco girl with our voice wavs for time speech, when she reads "5" minutes for example, but I don't see anywhere to change the default directory to use for the number wav files when converting integers to speech.

P[] + waitTime + P[int\9811] + P[int\9801].

Any modification to waitTime causes a failure.

Thank You for any help.

3 Replies 3

ivillegas
Level 6
Level 6

The Cisco CRS system uses the MRCP (Text-to-Speech) subsystem to convert plain text into spoken words in order to provide a user with information or to prompt a user to respond to an action. You can use the following document for writing the script:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_5_0/programming/script_devp/gs_with_scripts/crs501gs.pdf

I guess my question was not clear enough, I have scripts with prompts all set up with a guy here at the company speaking, when he says ( P[estimated wait time is] + waitTime + P[minutes]) the number within waitTime is the female voice from cisco. I need to change it to his voice, but the script isn't reading it as a prompt, its mearly changing the variable waitTime which is an integer to the corresponding wav file \C:\Program Files\wfavvid\Prompts\system\G711_ULAW\en_US\gen\number\2.wav, the path is not defined within the script it appears hardcoded by Cisco, is that correct? so without messing with the default installation files is there anyway to do this so the waitTime variable continues to function the way it should etc.?

Can I use Text to speech TTS feature without MRCP like Nuance??