cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CRS Editor 4.0 disable script

bbtekgraf
Level 1
Level 1

i would like to disable a crs script, and use unity instead. so far i went to crs admin, under applications opened the script, and checked no by enabled* it definitely does the trick as i run a test call afterwards and get a recording "currently experiencing system problems"

what other configurations do i need to check in callmanager? cti route point..hunt pilot config?? to make sure unity is ready to go?

thank you for any assistance.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jeffrey Knuckle
Level 1
Level 1

Depending on exactly what you are trying to achieve, there are a couple of ways to configure.

One approach would be;

* Configure CUCM to send calls to Unity - CTI route point

* Configure Unity to accept call - Unity Call Routing or Call Handler.

* Configure Unity to process the call - Unity Call Handler.

We will need to be familiar with Unity Call Handlers to configure the last item.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity/401/administration/guide/ex/SAG_0200.html

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jeffrey Knuckle
Level 1
Level 1

Depending on exactly what you are trying to achieve, there are a couple of ways to configure.

One approach would be;

* Configure CUCM to send calls to Unity - CTI route point

* Configure Unity to accept call - Unity Call Routing or Call Handler.

* Configure Unity to process the call - Unity Call Handler.

We will need to be familiar with Unity Call Handlers to configure the last item.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity/401/administration/guide/ex/SAG_0200.html

thanks for the reply. i will make sure to read over the call handler settings and confirm all of the configurations. i've setup other call handlers before, but also wanted to make sure how i disabled the crs script was correct.

thank you again.

ciao

looking for the best options here.

i'm going to setup several different call handlers, which five of them will send customers to recordings only.

they will have the option to listen to the recording again, press 0 to speak to an operator, or leave a message.

i have five different recordings so is my only option to setup five subscribers, five different public folders if a message is left?

they cannot all be routed to the same mailbox/public folder...correct?

thanks in advance for any assistance.