Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CRS Historical Reports OLD Skills/Group

Hi everyone,

I have a little problem. I've change all Skills and Group name and the old name and skills are not configured on the IPCC, but they keep showing in the CRS Historical Reports as available in the filter. Any way I can update this?

Thanks

3 REPLIES

Re: CRS Historical Reports OLD Skills/Group

Hello,

I have the same problem here.

I try to find here HR save this, but I could not find.

Regards

VIP Super Bronze

Did you rename an existing skill or add new ones?

Deleted values from the UI are retained in the db_cra database. Deleting them would destroy the historical reporting database and make report generation from the timeline they were in use impossible.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or

I rename, delete and create new one.

So they will stay there for ever? Because I dont need reports older than 1 month ago. Because I have 70 schedules reports thats run every week and month saved on my servers

Another question I have, any way to change the name for a custom name in the scheduler? Because I run 5 reports, for 7 groups each weeks and months but in the Scheduler they all look the same. So every time I have to do change I need to delete all that have the same name and redo them.

Views
Helpful
Replies