Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CSS With Intercluster Trunks

Hey everyone,

I am experiencing an issue with not being able to place a call on park when the call comes from another cluster over the ICT. I was able to rectify the issue by placing the partitions in the CSS of the ICT but was curious if there was any other recommendations since I would have to put over 1300 PTs in the CSS and that number grows by 80-100 per week as we grow.

Scenarios are as follows:

1) Caller calls in ---> Reaches Site on Cluster A ---> Cluster A Xfers call to Cluster B over ICT --> Cluster A disconnects from call --> Cluster B attempts to Park call for whatever reason --> Cluster B site gets No Park Available

2) Caller calls in --> Reaches Site on Cluster A OR B ---> Site transfers call to site on same cluster ---> New site trys Parking a call --> Park works

3) Caller calls in --> Reaches Site on Cluster A OR B --> Site try to Park call --> Park works

Its definetely a CSS/PT issue because I was able to fix by modifying the ICT CSS. I just need a better way that what I did the workaround for because I dont want different site park PTs in the same CSS cause that might cause people to pickup other sites' parked calls....am I right?

Thanks,

2 REPLIES

Hi,

You do need to have access to any giving PT than you want to dial.

In your enviroment, the "dailing" will actually be your ICT.

Now what you can do to make things simple its help your self with a Translation pattern... Let me explain...

CSS_ICT

PT1

CCS_TranslationP [new css]

Then on your ICT, use the CSS-ICT, and create a TP, than will match any combination to hit your meetme.

Ie

TP=  XXXX in PT1

And for the Translation pattern add your new CSS to hit all your meetme.

This way you wont have to update all CSS, and just crreate a customer one for the Meetme.

ICT[css-ict]----> Match TP XXXX--[new css here]---Meetme DN's

Please Kudos/rate if this help!

Please Kudos/rate if this help!

Jose,

Thanks for the reply. I will review this design and provide an update.

Thanks.

Views
Helpful
Replies