Views
Helpful
Replies

CTI issue in CUBAC configuration

ciscoroyzhang
Level 1
Level 1

hi all

try to configure CUBAC, CTI port can not registered in CUCM and every time try to log into addendant client, encounter out of service error. 

I have checked the TSP log, it come with following message: The CTI allowed checkbox in the callmanager directory administratoion page for this user has not been checked.

I can not work out what is the configuration error in CUCM. any suggestion ?  Thanks in advance.   Roy

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Roy,

If you have an user (am not sure whether its an end user ar application user) who is residing in CUCM, you need to go to this user page by logging into CUCM Admin->User Management->End User or Application user and check the allow control of Device from CTI (in case if its an end user) or Associate Standard CTI enabled group\roles.

As I have not worked on CUBAC am not sure if its an end user or Application user.

After doing this step restart your CTI manager, your CTI ports will be in registered state.

Hope it helps.

Anand

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Roy,

If you have an user (am not sure whether its an end user ar application user) who is residing in CUCM, you need to go to this user page by logging into CUCM Admin->User Management->End User or Application user and check the allow control of Device from CTI (in case if its an end user) or Associate Standard CTI enabled group\roles.

As I have not worked on CUBAC am not sure if its an end user or Application user.

After doing this step restart your CTI manager, your CTI ports will be in registered state.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Hi Anand

thanks for the reply, you are correct the user account used in TSP is not part of CTI group.

as matter of fact, on the CUBAC 8.6. it automatcally installed the cisco TSP and used cucm admin as the user account to connect to CUCM. but admin is not part of CTI group. so I have to add it the CTI group. then it works

thanks for your suggestion ...

Roy

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: