Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CTI registration

I created cti ports but they are not registered with the call manager.

Please Help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hall of Fame Super Red

Re: CTI registration

Hey Kolawole,

Just about there I think :)

Have a close look at these two sections (pick the proper one for your version of Call Manager) this should allow the configs to be done properly and Register the CTI Portion of the build.

Cisco CallManager versions 5.0 and later: Create JTAPI User, Grant CTI Permissions, and Associate Devices

Cisco CallManager versions prior to 5.0: Create JTAPI User and Associate Devices

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps5520/products_configuration_example09186a0080289ef0.shtml

Hope this helps!

Rob

3 REPLIES

CTI Ports only show registered if they are associated with a device. Are you sure you have associated it with a phone? Are you using it for IPCC or for some other purpose?

I am integrating call unity express with call manager 4.1.I created the port assign a name,device pool,css and dn to it.How do i associate it with a phone ?

Hall of Fame Super Red

Hey Kolawole,

Just about there I think :)

Have a close look at these two sections (pick the proper one for your version of Call Manager) this should allow the configs to be done properly and Register the CTI Portion of the build.

Cisco CallManager versions 5.0 and later: Create JTAPI User, Grant CTI Permissions, and Associate Devices

Cisco CallManager versions prior to 5.0: Create JTAPI User and Associate Devices

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps5520/products_configuration_example09186a0080289ef0.shtml

Hope this helps!

Rob

Views
Helpful
Replies