Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

CTI Unregistered in IMPA configuration-urgent

Dear Experts

I have ccm 4.2 and tring to configure IPMA with proxy line, I run wizard of IPMA and intall assistant console on a pc.I give parameters i.e IP address of subscriber and port 2912 and try to connect but error occur " unable to connect to server'.

I troubleshoot and find out that CTI is unregistered with my ccm, I haven't idea how it ll be register, any idea

regards

Tahir

Assistant console

2 REPLIES
Silver

Re: CTI Unregistered in IMPA configuration-urgent

Have you tried restarting the Cisco Tomcat service and also the IPMA Service?

Useful docusment for you:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a00807f5499.shtml

Re: CTI Unregistered in IMPA configuration-urgent

Thanks

I restarted it,but if i open tomcat page,every service shows start/stop/restart feature except manager, manager service status is running but its start stop feature is disabled is it enable ?

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content