Views
Helpful
Replies

CUAC Business Edition 9.1 is compatible with Wind 2012 server 64 bit OS

mbari_cisco
Level 1
Level 1

Hi  Friends;

One of my customer is planing to use CISCO Unified Attandant Console Business Edition for the Operator ;

He has BE6000 with 300 users ; I have gone through the Server Software requirements for the Attandant Console Application ; It is mentioned that CUAC Business edition is works with Windows 2008 server OS with 32bit and 64 bit ;

But currenty windows 2008 server OS license is not orderable and we are forced to use Windows 2012 64 bit OS ;

Could you please let me know whether CUAC-BE is compatible with Windows 2012 , 64 bit Server OS.or not ;

I tried to install the CUAC BE application on Windows 2012 64bit OS but it gives me an error and i am not able to install the CUAC-BE application on this .

Awaiting your reply.

Thanks

Abdul.

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If it's not listed in the server requirements, it's not supported.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

Hi Jaime;

What could be the solution now.

The customer needs CUAC Business Edition for the operator ;

How can we address this issue now.

Can any one help me on this ; For sure there must be some work arround for this compatibility; which is not updated in the release notes documents.

Regards

Abdul.

No WA, the docs are up to date, it's not supported.

I'm guessing the next CUxAC releases might provide support for that new Windows version, but right now, no way around this. You need to get one of the supported Windows versions from the doc.

HTH

java

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: