cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUAC invalid extension

David Coelho
Level 1
Level 1

My Attendants Cosole is no longer working. Every time the receptionist tries to log in, she gets an invalid extension error. It was working last week.

I have tried:

1.  deleting the extension and re-adding it to the phone

2.  Deleting the phone and re-creating it

2.  Restarting the CTI Manager services from CUCM

4.  Restarting the CUAC server

Nothing. The extension is only on a single line. Cisco Agent Desktop is also on this line and it does work. The end user does have that extension under IPCC number.

Any help? CUAC is new to me.

Thanks!!

8 Replies 8

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi David,

Please try the steps listed here

http://forum.arcsolutions.com/showthread.php?311-Invalid-extension

http://forum.arcsolutions.com/showthread.php?1745-Invalid-Extension-when-trying-to-log-into-Client

A few additional steps would include :

Uncheck the "Allow Control of Device from CTI" on line and device level and check it back again.

CTI roles should be assigned to cueac user

Check for Route plan report for any unassigned DN with same directory number and delete it

HTH

Manish

Tried all of that. Nothing still. Cisco Agent desktop recognized the number but not the CUAC

I would suggest engaging TAC at this point of time.

Manish

Found the solution talking to TAC but not really the cause of the problem. When I deleted the phone and re-created it, it looked like it worked but I forgot to assign the phone itself back into the CUAC application in CM.

Also had to turn the firewall off (turned on after the restart) on the server but that did not stop the phone from working after I added the phone back.

Thought for next time..

I had a similar issue with CUBAC, where I couldnt log into the console app with any extension. (previously working). It turned out to be the actual client app on the PC. I re-installed the client and did the famous reboot.. everything returned to normal.

Cheers

Ben

having the same issue ...

this is a new setup for users.

I have checked below

1.phone is associated  in controlled device under application user.

2. roles given to application user.

3. CTI enabled on phone .

4. TSP is installed and runnning..

please suggest if i missed anything, attaching traces captured from TSP.

Uncheck the "Allow Control of Device from CTI" on line and device level and check it back again.

This worked for me. Thank you.

I tried restring PC and then run as administrator the CUAC application then its work successfully.