cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUBAC and directory synch

richb1971
Level 4
Level 4

Got CUBAC 2.0 running with CUCM7. The CUBAC directory is not updating when a new user is added/amended in AD. It is set to 'Enable external LDAP integration' but still no joy. Any ideas?

Rich

4 Replies 4

jbayuka
Level 5
Level 5

All users listed in AC will be seen in the AutoGenerated.txt file in the following directory: C:\Program Files\Cisco\CallManagerAttendant\UserLists

The issue may be because the change may not be on this list as AD has not synced up with AC.

To resolve this, can you try to rename this file and restart TCD service.

This will automatically generate a new userlist with all users in AD.

To confirm it works, you can open this and search for the new user, or log into AC client and search directory.

mariusstan
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a similar problem, but with internal directory. In the OPERATOR console appears only 2 contacts, even i have hundreds on CCM 7.0. The directory synchronization is started. Do you have any idea how can i see the all contacts or why they do not appear?

Marius

abcronin
Level 1
Level 1

Did you get this resolved I am having the same issue?

Thanks

Andy

I got this resolved, I was using a App user not a end user, once configured as an end user I got the entire directory.

Andy

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: