Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CUBAC Help

I am new to the Cisco Unified Business Attendant Console server. I am having some issues that my employer wants resolved but I am not sure if these issues can be fixed? Any help to the below request is greatly appreciated. Thanks

1. Unable to transfer calls using the console, instead the handset is used to transfer the calls.

2. Calls ringing into the "Active Call" area instead of the all queue's area. Active call area has incoming calls coming through in the morning then "All Queue" area has calls coming through from late morning onwards.

3. Unable to place an external call through when internal call coming in behind it, however it can be answered using the handset but the transfer function is not available. The phone only shows the idivert which doesn't allow the call to be transfered.

4. When transferring calls the caller ID shows up as reception on the receivers handset. Is there a way to change this to be the original caller ID from the caller?

Is this possible?

1. Functionality displayed on screen?

2. Daily call counter display and missed call display?

3. columns incorporating names of assistants in line with their partners or managers?

4. Manager to have access to onscreen information i.e. call turn around and call logs?

5. call park to be simplified on screen. The alarm comes on after 2 minutes of a call on hold or parked. Can this alarm and length of time be changed?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: CUBAC Help

For the first couple of issues, it sounds as if the operator is not associated to the queu or the que does not exist.  I would take a look at the administration page of CUBAC and verify that the queu is there and what the DDI pilot is.  You also may be calling the attendents phone extension and not the actual Pilot number.  If you want call to come in the queu, you must be calling the pilot associated with it.

Your caller-id issues can be corrected via a registry edit on the operators workstation.  The link below is also a good forum to search other CUBAC and other CUXAC products.

http://forum.arcsolutions.com/showthread.php?1358-Caller-ID-shows-CTI-port-DN-for-missed-calls-from-Reception

Is this possible?

1. Functionality displayed on screen?  Not sure what you mean here!

2. Daily call counter display and missed call display?  There is a level of logging in the webadmin, but i am not sure of a way that the operator can view the call history.

3. columns incorporating names of assistants in line with their partners or managers?  you can add contact details on a one by one basis,  but optimally you are syncing with a LDAP database

4. Manager to have access to onscreen information i.e. call turn around and call logs?  A level of reportings is in the Web Administration page

5.  call park to be simplified on screen. The alarm comes on after 2  minutes of a call on hold or parked. Can this alarm and length of time  be changed? You can change the call park parameters via the administrative webpage.

I would find out the credentials for your AC server and take a look.  This version is really pretty straighforward once you

configure it, and i would recommend logging into the admin page and taking a look around.

1 REPLY

Re: CUBAC Help

For the first couple of issues, it sounds as if the operator is not associated to the queu or the que does not exist.  I would take a look at the administration page of CUBAC and verify that the queu is there and what the DDI pilot is.  You also may be calling the attendents phone extension and not the actual Pilot number.  If you want call to come in the queu, you must be calling the pilot associated with it.

Your caller-id issues can be corrected via a registry edit on the operators workstation.  The link below is also a good forum to search other CUBAC and other CUXAC products.

http://forum.arcsolutions.com/showthread.php?1358-Caller-ID-shows-CTI-port-DN-for-missed-calls-from-Reception

Is this possible?

1. Functionality displayed on screen?  Not sure what you mean here!

2. Daily call counter display and missed call display?  There is a level of logging in the webadmin, but i am not sure of a way that the operator can view the call history.

3. columns incorporating names of assistants in line with their partners or managers?  you can add contact details on a one by one basis,  but optimally you are syncing with a LDAP database

4. Manager to have access to onscreen information i.e. call turn around and call logs?  A level of reportings is in the Web Administration page

5.  call park to be simplified on screen. The alarm comes on after 2  minutes of a call on hold or parked. Can this alarm and length of time  be changed? You can change the call park parameters via the administrative webpage.

I would find out the credentials for your AC server and take a look.  This version is really pretty straighforward once you

configure it, and i would recommend logging into the admin page and taking a look around.

Views
Helpful
Replies