cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUBAC Queue DDI

MabonaZA
Level 1
Level 1

Question regarding CUBAC. When dialing main number from my cell phone, I can here phone ring but doesn't ring on attendant console pc and no alert on queues... Can you please assist.

Thanks,

8 Replies 8

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Do you see the call hit the gw??

Have you configured the routing so they reach the CLI route point?

You mention it happens from mobile, does the same happen from landline??

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Jacob Berger
Level 2
Level 2

Is CTI route point registered?

it may be set to call forward to phone if CTI RP is not registered

@jav, yes, q931 shows inbound call to 2000 but from unknow call.

@jacob, all CTI and route points are registered.

So 2000 is the CTI RP for AC?

HTH

java

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

is queue set with "forced delivery" checked? = call will be sent directly to phone and not wait in queue

@Jav, 2000 is my CTI Port number, the main telephone number. If I dial from internal - nothing shows on AC PC though it richable, If dialing from landline (external) - nothing shows on attendant console and Gateway shows from unknown number to 2000.

@Jacob, I will verify and send you the screen shots too...

thank you for your reply guys ... and apologies for late replies...

thanks,

Your main number should not be a CTI Port.

You should have configured a queue within the CUACBE Web Admin, this would have a CTI Route Point associated with it, you would then translate your main number into the Route Point and the calls would then be seen and handled by the application.

If you still have an issue with external calls only then make sure the CSS of the Gateway has access to dial the Partition of the CTI Ports and CTI Route Points used by CUACBE as well as the Partition of the operators phone.

Thank very much for your input. now is working fine after doing translation. my other issue is BLF. I am using extension mobilty and my phone status always show busy/red status. how do i solve this one.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: