Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CUBE HA Behavior

Hi all,

I have just configured two isr 39xx as cube and both in HA following the configuration guide in the following link

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps5640/products_configuration_example09186a0080b40d82.shtml

after configured everything works perfect, but customer want to use the second router DSP resources for transcoding while first router is active, my problem is that after i enable the HA with the redundancy inter-device the second isr dsp resources go unregistered, i wonder if this is the way it should work or if there is a possibility to utilize the second ISR DSP Resources while first router is active.

i was able to chech the sccp configurations and the sccp protocol up and running on the second ISR but still not getting registered.

thanks,

Everyone's tags (4)
2 REPLIES

CUBE HA Behavior

On the second router, how is your DSP resources configured. Have you created a loopback IP Address on that and tried to bind the DSP resources to the loopback instead of gig interface ?

CUBE HA Behavior

Hi, thanks for you answer, i have both routers binding sccp traffic to lan interface which of course is included in the hsrp configuration, i'll try a loopback to see what happens, thanks again!!

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content