Views
Helpful
Replies

CUBE - SIP SIP/2.0 400 Bad Request

ciscoMFNAO
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

We are configuring our new SIP Trunk to a Provider. Everything is configure and external calls were working fine but at some point external calls are getting fast busy and only incoming calls are working.

Topology: CUCM-SIP Trunk-CUBE-Sip Trunk - ISTP

Call test: Calling-9521(mask 222679500) Called 0917775245 (0 is striped)

Any ideas what can be causing it...

Please note attached collected debugs calls from  and show runs.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Dennis Mink
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hook up with your provider, they are not liking your invite, seeing it has always worked and now it doesnt tells me something has changed on their end.they should be able to tell you want is wrong about your invite

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

View solution in original post

R0g22
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Nothing that strikes out from the invite that CUBE is sending. I am assuming that your firewall/nat device is NAT'ing correctly. Why not take a pcap from the egress edge firewall to see and then send them across to your itsp! If they still not agree, escalate it at their end. You would need to push things towards them. Have them involve their Tier 3 guys. They usually know what is going on.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Dennis Mink
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hook up with your provider, they are not liking your invite, seeing it has always worked and now it doesnt tells me something has changed on their end.they should be able to tell you want is wrong about your invite

Hi Dennis, Thanks for your replay.

I just got in contact with the Provider and they insist they didn't changed anything from their side and saying they´re not able anything coming from our side when call is placed.

Very strange.

Any ideas....?

Thanks so much for your support.

They managed to get it working. I don´t know what they did but calls are working fine now without any action from my side.

Cheers,

R0g22
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Nothing that strikes out from the invite that CUBE is sending. I am assuming that your firewall/nat device is NAT'ing correctly. Why not take a pcap from the egress edge firewall to see and then send them across to your itsp! If they still not agree, escalate it at their end. You would need to push things towards them. Have them involve their Tier 3 guys. They usually know what is going on.

You´re Nipun.

I put some pressure and they managed to get it working. I don´t know what they did but calls are working fine now without any action from my side.

Thanks for your support,

You need to do that when dealing with ISP's. Good that your issue is resolved. :)

good work mate. I my 20 years of IT experience: if something breaks it most likely because some one changed something,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: