cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

CUBE - Sip Trunk - sip-profile

Hi,

I'm new with CUBE,  I would like to know if someone can share a configuration example...

I would like to configure a Cube with a sip-profile that allow "phone number mask" configure on the Dn of the phones to be show as the external phone mask on the PSTN.  This is because I have aroung 50 users with 50 different DID number.

Many thanks,

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
VIP Super Bronze

You do not need a sip profile for this. All you need to do is configure phone number mask on each phone and then configure your Route List to send the mask to the CUBE..That will do the trick for you

Please rate all useful posts

"The essence of christianity is not the enthronement but the obliteration of self --William Barclay"

Please rate all useful posts "The essence of christianity is not the enthronement but the obliteration of self --William Barclay"
VIP Super Bronze

The display name is taken from the acsii display and display configured on the extension. If you have one configured, you should see it int he debug

"The essence of christianity is not the enthronement but the obliteration of self --William Barclay"

Please rate all useful posts "The essence of christianity is not the enthronement but the obliteration of self --William Barclay"
5 REPLIES

Hi,

Please refer below document and you can customize as per your requirement.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps5640/products_configuration_example09186a0080982499.shtml

Regards,

Nishant Savalia

Regards, Nishant Savalia
VIP Super Bronze

You do not need a sip profile for this. All you need to do is configure phone number mask on each phone and then configure your Route List to send the mask to the CUBE..That will do the trick for you

Community Member

aokanlawon,  so there will be nothing at all in the SIP Profile for that kind of scenario ?

Or do we need a minimum of configuration ?

Thanks a lot !

Community Member

I was wondering Regarding the Calling Name..

Is there any specific configuration on the Cube or on the CUCM ( In SIP Trunk or Route Pattern ) to show the name that is configure on the DN of the phone ?

In the case we did not see anything regarding the name in the Debug on cube, what can be the issue ?

Thanks,

VIP Super Bronze

The display name is taken from the acsii display and display configured on the extension. If you have one configured, you should see it int he debug

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content