Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Users might experience few discrepancies in Search results. We are working on this on our side. We apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused.

CUC 9.1 - Some services don't come up

Hello, I'm running CUC version 9.1.1.20000-5 on a VM and some services don't come up and some services are not working, like VM on Jabber client, I reboot server but it's the same, some of those services are the following:

Cisco CallManager Admin[STOPPED]  Component is not running

Cisco CallManager Serviceability[STOPPED]  Component is not running

Cisco CallManager Serviceability RTMT[STOPPED]  Component is not running

Cisco Tomcat Stats Servlet[STOPPED]  Component is not running

Connection Voice Mail Web Service[STOPPED]  Component is not running

So I think for this case I need to execute Recovery software, if you recommend me to do this, this will be my first time and don't have experience on this task, I'll execute on a remote CUC server so it will be very important to solve all the problem on a remote session, please help with the procedure to do this and which recovery software should I use based on CUC version, is this file 9.1.1.10000-11-recovery.iso??

I appreciate all the help that you can give me.

Regards,

Juan Carlos Arias

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Juan,

Yes, you need to boot up CUC through recovery iso and select the automatic file system check option.

Manish

4 REPLIES

Hi Juan,

Recovery iso is useful when some services are not starting up due to file system errors that may be caused by unclean shutdown or other reasons. You can use any recovery iso available for version 9.1.1 on cisco.com, including the one that you have mentioned. When you boot up the system through this iso it will provide a menu of options. You should choose the option for Automatic file system check from the menu ( i believe its the option 'F' ).

HTH

Manish

Hello Manish, one question, CUC it's a virtual server where I also  have CUCM and Presence, to do this I have to reload CUC server and boot  using .iso recovery file following the instructions??  Selecting option "F"

Thanks for your comments.

Regards,

Juan Carlos Arias

Hi Juan,

Yes, you need to boot up CUC through recovery iso and select the automatic file system check option.

Manish

Ok Manish, thanks for your help.

Regards,

Juan Carlos Arias

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content