Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CUC:No voice mail when left from PSTN

Hi,

I  an issue  with Unity connection, where I was redirected to voicemail of Hq site phones when called from the pstn or br1 site, and i could able to hear the greeting from the user mail box, when I leave the message, there is no voicemail showing up on the HQ user's mail box. In addition, when I leave the voice mail, without any dtmf input after 5 sec it automatically prompt “press 1 to send the message …. Even if I press 1, user mailbox does not has any voice mail. Same issue happen, when I call to Br1 user from the BR1 site PSTN.

When i call from HQ site phone to HQ site phone, the mwi and voicemails are working fine with no issue.

Initially i thought it might be a codec issue. But event after adding transcoder and MTP issue remain same. Restarted all devices no luck.

Both of these sites are registered to the call managers, where Hq is the mgcp gateways whereas br1 is h323 gateway.

Any other possible issue ?

Thanks

• IP Telephony
2 REPLIES
VIP Super Bronze

Sounds like CXN isn't receiving any packets. Usually this is a routing problem. Can your source ping CXN from the IP address the BR1 router is sending RTP packets from?

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for the reply. I dont have any routing issue. PSTN user can hear the HQ user personal greeting. Also the PSTN user can hear the BR1 user personal greeting. In addition , After HQ phone 2 leave message to HQ phone 1, User can call to the vm pilot number from PSTN to access his own voice mail box and able to listen the greeting.

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.