Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CUCILync Saved Password

When my users sign into CUCILync, they check the box stating that they want the application to remember their login details.  When they reboot their computers, however, the credentials that appear in the password box don't work.  There's no way to tell if they are the correct credentials at-a-glance, of course, because the password is masked (the username is correct, though).  My suspicion is that the cached credentials are being deleted when the machines reboot and there isn't really anything in the password field at all.  The only thing that stymies me is the fact that if the users check the box to remember the details AND they check the box to automatically sign in, it works every time. 

Has anyone else had this issue?  Are there two places where credentials are cached?  Does anyone know the location(s) of the cached credentials?  I'm using CUCILync v8.6(1.20467) and CUCM 8.2(2a)SU1.                  

• IP Telephony
Everyone's tags (3)
Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.