Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CUCIMOC integration with Unity

Hello all

I have installed CUCIMOC ver 7 and we have Unity 5.0.1 UC licensed running as VM only. When I try and connect to voicemail I get prompted for my pin. However, when I enter the pin it is not recognised??

Any ideas??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
VIP Super Bronze

Re: CUCIMOC integration with Unity

Have you tried CUCIMOC 8.0(3)? This who client is new and there have been a lot of bugs.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or
4 REPLIES

This is really strange.

If I enter the password from the physical keyboard I can access voicemail no problem. I can then use the soft pad for all options in the mailbox.

if I try the softpad first then use the normal KB and enter the details Unity does not recognise the input?

VIP Super Bronze

Have you tried CUCIMOC 8.0(3)? This who client is new and there have been a lot of bugs.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or

Hi Jonathan

I have installed the latest 8.0(3) and I get the exact same issue. If this was a bug you think it would be fixed in the latest??

Regards

It was me all along..complete mushroom..was using the softkeypad on the MOC instead of the one from the popup. User error big time..

Views
Helpful
Replies