Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCIMOC Strange LDAP Port

stu_syn
Level 1
Level 1

Hi People,

We're setting up CUCIMOC and, on the whole, everything is going well.  Unfortunately a few devices are not behaving properly.

One PC is showing disconnected to LDAP with the following Server Status:

LDAP:

Server Address:    10.249.1.7

Server Port:          386

Server Protocol:     ldap

I'm expecting the server port to be 389 and not 386; but I can't see where this is configured?  Can you confirm if this is a typo on a registry setting or is it something the OCS guys have setup or misconfigured.

Other PCs are setup with port 389 and working fine.

Cheers,

Stu

4 Replies 4

htluo
Level 9
Level 9

It is configured in registry: HKCU\Software\Cisco Systems, Inc.\Client Services Framework\AdminData

Michael

http://htluo.blogspot.com

Yeah I would have thought so, but no..... there's no specific registry key for port.

Even with the setting:  LDAP_Server_1 of  "ldap://10.249.1.7:389"  it still shows "disconnected" with port 386.

It's all very bizarre.

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

My first suspect would be the LDAP profile assigned to these users. Do they have a different profile where the LDAP port was mistyped?

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for the reply; there's no difference in the CUCIMOC setup - am I to assume the LDAP profile is part of the MOC setup?

Cheers,

Stu

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: