Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CUCIMOC Video Call between sites

Hello, could you help me pls. I can't establish video call between two soft client across two geo-site using CUCIMOC client (registred on CUCM 7.1) with Office Communicator 2007 r2 and OCS 2007 R2. At the same time i can establish audio call between sites without any problem. Also I can establish  video call with the same settings but within local site only. It seems to me problem maybe some ACL but local admin assured me there is not traffic filtering beetween sites. Sites connected by VPN-MPLS channel and located in the same city.

Thanks in advance.

• IP Telephony
1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

Re: CUCIMOC Video Call between sites

You may want to check the region and location settings used by both endpoints in CUCM to make sure there is video bandwidth available between both.

If you are afraid this is an ACL/Firewall simply grab a sniffer on each side to verify if video RTP is being sent and (not) received. At the same time you can easily check the SDP in the SIP signaling to see what the client is instructed to do by CallManager.

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.