Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUCM 10.5 Locale Installer

Hi all,

I'm installing a solution with callmanager 10.5, on the cco there is only locale for release 10.0 that can't be installed on version 10.5, it give an error with major/minor version mismatch.

Can any one point me to the site to download the locales for version 10.5 ?

Thanks

Patcbr600

1 REPLY
VIP Purple

Hi, I was referring the DOC

Hi,

I was referring the DOC which talks about Local Installer as Optional and link for downloading but could not find anything.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/ucmapMigrate/10_5_1/CUCM_BK_M24251C0_00_migrate-procedure-for-cucm_1051/CUCM_BK_M24251C0_00_migrate-procedure-for-cucm_1051_chapter_00.html

Software Downloads

To prepare for the upgrade, download all of the listed software below from the following location:

http:/​/​software.cisco.com/​download/​navigator.html?mdfid=268439621&flowid=37562

•  Cisco Unified Communication Manager Release 10.5(1) bootable image
  •  Cisco Prime Collaboration Deployment Release 10.5(1) vApp
  •  Cisco Unified Communication Manager Release 6.1(5) upgrade image or Release 7.1(5) upgrade image, depending on the version that you are using as an intermediate release during the upgrade process
  •  Phone firmware for Unified Communications Manager Release 10.5(1)
  •  Cisco Unified Communication Manager Release 10.5(1) device package
  •  (Optional) Cisco Unified Communications Release 10.5(1) Locale Installer for your local language
  •  Virtual Server Template (OVA file) for Unified Communications Manager Release 10.5(1)
  •  Cisco Unified Communications Manager Recovery software for your current Unified Communications Manager release
  •  For Unified Communications Manager Release 4.1(3), 4.2(3), 4.3(1) Cisco Unified Communications Manager Data Migration Assistant (DMA) 6.1(4) Cisco CallManager Upgrade Assistant 4.3(13

suggest opening TAC case.

regds,

aman 

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content