We are experiencing the same issue in our organisation. Is this simply a limitation of the Self Care Portal? If so, is it on the roadmap to support configurations with multiple Remote Destination Profiles in the future?
Just ran into this same issue with CUCM 10.5.2 and discovered that RDP's were being left in the database, connected to an end user but not appearing in the CUCM web administration page. If you have this issue, you could try the following to see if it corrects the problem:
- Log into the CUCM CLI and issue the following query:
run sql SELECT d.pkid, d.name FROM device d INNER JOIN enduser eu on d.fkenduser_mobility = eu.pkid WHERE eu.userid = "YourUserID" AND d.tkmodel = 134
- Locate the 'extra' RDP pkid's from SQL output.
- Navigate to the CCMAdmin RDP pages (Device->Device Settings->Remote Destination Profiles) and search for the RDP that you want to keep.
- Click the RDP to enter the device details page
- In the URL bar, replace the 'key' value for the RDP (it's database pkid) with one of the 'extra' RDP pkid's. The address will look something like this:
- Once the value is replaced, press enter and be taken to the details page for the 'extra' RDP. At this point you can delete the extra RDP (I just moved mine to another user while I investigate further)
Replace each key= value for every extra RDP assigned to the user. I only had one extra. The extra RDP did not show up when searching the Remote Destination Profile menu and was not listed as an RDP under the user profile.
I'm using the following query to find out which end users have multiple Remote Destination Profiles to see if there are any other issues. Here is the query:
run sql SELECT eu.userid, count(*) FROM device d INNER JOIN enduser eu ON d.fkenduser_mobility = eu.pkid WHERE d.tkmodel = 134 GROUP BY eu.userid HAVING count(*) > 1
For me this error was cause by having my username associated with bulk RDP Template, so the eeror was correct - there were two RDP profiles associated with my username
This didnt show up under user though as associated RDP's
used this command to find I had 2 RDP associated
admin:run sql SELECT d.pkid, d.name FROM device d INNER JOIN enduser eu on d.fkenduser_mobility = eu.pkid WHERE eu.userid = "oleg.test" AND d.tkmodel = 134 pkid name ==================================== ================ 8fd1e82a-f002-aab9-680f-373175997aa5 SNR-RDP-Template 6b8a3433-2faf-45a3-cc6f-e2dda5c86ad0 ImportTestRDP
I'm not able to access my old voice mail messages all of a sudden. The recording says something like 'the message is currently not available'. This has never happened before in all the years I have been using this system. I have t...
If you have 2 ISR routers, one acting as Failover, do we need to have both the same number of SRST licenses on the 2 routers?
No. You will only need the SRST licenses on the primary router. Because this feature...