Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 10.X - Problem with integration between IP Phone 9971 and Jabber with SX20

wilsonsant
Level 6
Level 6

Hi Guys, 

My Customer have the solution with CUCM 10.x that is working fine. Now my Customer integrated SX20 in this solution, but, him complain that the interconnection between SX20 with 9971 and Jabber didnĀ“t work.

SX20 call to Jabber and 9971 didnĀ“t worked

Jabber and 9971 call SX20 worked

I review the configuration in SX20 in CUCM side and didnĀ“t found error. Any have idea about this?

Thanks,

Wilson

6 Replies 6

Dennis Mink
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Wilson,

what exactly isn't working? does the call degrade to audio only?

Please rate if helpful

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

Hi Dennis,

Thanks a lot for Your contact. In the first time complain that there are not video for calls between SX20 and 9971. Tomorrow I will to do conference with him and get receive more details about this issues.

Thanks,

Wilson

Hi,

Can you get the topology? Are they all registered to same cucm? Any CUBE in between?

Hi Mohammed,

Thanks a lot for Your contact. The Customer have 04 SX20. 03 SX20 are in the same site and another in remote site. The All SX20 all registered in the same CUCM. There are not CUBE in this Topology. The initial information is that the call start about Jabber or 9971 to SX20 worked the another direction didnĀ“t worked. I am the Customer inform to me if the problem is related only vĆ­deo, or both (Ć”udio and vĆ­deo)

Thanks,

Wilson

- Can you make sure that no MTP is inserted?

- Can you make verify CAC configuration to see if bw configured is above 1 Mbps

Hi Mohammed,

I am sorry by delay, I was travelling in the last days. After run DNA in CUCM was identify problem of configuration about CSS, after solve this the SX20 worked fine. Thanks a lot for Your attentation,

Thanks,

Wilson

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: