Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CUCM 6.1.2 with NICE Express Recording Issue

Dear Support Community

Our customer have CUCM version 6.1.2 and is trying to configure it to recorder some ip phones. They are using 7945 for the testing purposes. Call recording type is Active. So, we configured CUCM as was written in the NICE guide for non-secure SIP trunk. When testing, we see only signalling info arriving to the NICE server. No RTP. Phone has recording profile applied, BIB and CTI enabled. Phone is controlled by CTI application user. SIP Trunk is available. As we can see from the packet traces - phone makes only one RTP stream to another phone.

What could be the reason?

7 REPLIES
VIP Purple

Hi Ruslan,

Just have a look into this URL for config if missed something.It has a pdf DOC provided by Mr. Tapan

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2086624

regds,

aman

Hello Aman,

Thank you, but this guide is not about Nice Express product and is slightly different.

Silver

have you assigned the phones to the application user , if you use the end user as per some guides and you also make use of privacy then recording fails as the privacy overrides any recording if the phones are assigned to end user. If the phones are assigend against Application then the use of privacy has not effect. Second, look through the trace logs in cucm - I think it is SIP but you need to look for "start record"  , if you do not see this  BiB will not send any RTP. The start record is an instruciton via Nice for the BiB to send the RTP to Nice.

If above is correct with regards to the privacy, application then ask Nice to check their system if you do not see "start record" text

hope it helps

Re: CUCM 6.1.2 with NICE Express Recording Issue

Thanks for your reply. I will report after checking.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Hi there

So, I've took the traces and did not find any "start record" there, Phones are assotiated with the application user. I am doing the integration based on the document in the attachment, Section non-secure trunks. Please help anyone

Did anyone meet the same problem?

Hello i have the same issue, how did you solve?

Regards

Leonardo Santana

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content