Views
Helpful
Replies

cucm 6.1.3 - login/logout of linegroups

lcandersen
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have this problem that i can not solve, i would like to hear if any of you know the answer, here goes.

Is it possible on cucm 6.1.3 to login and logout of a single linegroup and not all linegroups at once with the hlog key ?

example all our salespersonel have 2 linegroups, sales and all, and they should only be able to log out of the sales linegroup

no one in the company is allowed to logout of the all linegroup as the managing director wants the phone answered no matter what.

the hlog funtion logs them out of both linegroups, and thus can not use this.

Regards,

Lars Christian Thasenhod

1 Reply 1

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

That's WAD

Log Out of Hunt Groups Softkey

Because the Log Out of Hunt Groups feature is device-based, when the user enables the feature by pressing the HLog softkey, the phone gets logged off from all associated line groups. If a phone has directory numbers that belong to multiple line groups, pressing the HLog softkey logs the phone out of all associated line groups. The default phone state specifies logon.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/6_1_1/ccmsys/a03rp.html

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: