cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 7.1(3b) and Maximum supported SIP trunks/Port Numbers

JeremyL
Level 1
Level 1

Needed to know what is the maximum number of SIP trunks supported on a CUCM 7.1.3b server and/or cluster.

Also, can the SIP trunks be incremented by port number (I know 5060 and 5061 are reserved) - for example, using the same IP address to another 3rd party SIP device, but needing additional SIP trunks to the same server/IP - can I just increment the SIP port numbers?  And if so, how many trunks (Port numbers) can I support to a single IP address?

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

A cluster consisting of MCS 7825 or MCS 7835  servers can support a maximum of 600 H.323 devices (gateways, trunks,  and clients), digital MGCP devices, and SIP trunks.

A cluster consisting of MCS 7845 servers can  support a maximum of 2100 H.323 devices (gateways, trunks, and clients),  digital MGCP devices, and SIP trunks.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/srnd/7x/callpros.html#wp1043871

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

A cluster consisting of MCS 7825 or MCS 7835  servers can support a maximum of 600 H.323 devices (gateways, trunks,  and clients), digital MGCP devices, and SIP trunks.

A cluster consisting of MCS 7845 servers can  support a maximum of 2100 H.323 devices (gateways, trunks, and clients),  digital MGCP devices, and SIP trunks.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/srnd/7x/callpros.html#wp1043871

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: