Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM-7.1.5- features query

Ajith Nayak
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Is it possible in CUCM 7.1.5 to setup call forwarding only in weekdays?

Example

if I have an IP phone and I have set up call forwarding to my cellphone after 10 rings I would like that to happen only on weekdays and call forwarding should not happen on weekends.

Is there any way to set this on cucm? or is there any solution workaround for this perticular issue?

rgds,

Ajith

3 Replies 3

Sreekanth Narayanan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This can be done.

1. Create a Time Period under Call Routing -> Class of Control -> Time Period, and specify the time period for working hours such as 08:00 to 16:00. Then select the repeating interval, such as every week from Monday to Friday.

2. Create a Time Schedule and add the above Time Period under it.

3. Create a partition and then associate the above Time schedule

4. Create the route pattern for your mobile number and assign it to the above partition

5. Add this partition to the top of the CSS which you will use to forward the call (most of the times, it's the same CSS as the line on the phone itself) so that this will be the first partition checked by CUCM while routing the call.

5. In the DN, for the CFNA/CFB settings, set your mobile number. In the CSS, set the above CSS where you added the partition.

That's it. Now during the time period that you set, (Weekdays, 0800 - 1600 for instance), the partition in Step 3 becomes available and the call will get routed. During weekends that partition won't be available so the call will fail. However, by doing this, you can't make the call go to VM. That's the limitation.

Hi Ajith,

[+5] to Kamal and Sree.

u can refer the doc 

https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/32171/cucm-night-service-design-using-time-day-call-routing

regds,

aman

islam.kamal
Level 10
Level 10

Hi

+5 for Mr/Sreekanth  ,  great explanation . Just i need to share the below document with some screenshots which will help you also.

http://www.cisco.com/image/gif/paws/109588/tod_routing_example00.pdf

Thanks

please rate all useful information

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: