1. Two core switches Cisco 4503 were there and running on HSRP between them.
2. Trunk has been configured between the two core switches.
3. Core switch 1 is having CCMBE, Cisco 2811 voice gateway router and two NICE servers (Primary NICE logger & NICE interaction server) connected.
4. Core switch 2 is having Cisco 2851 SRST voice gateway router and one NICE server (Secondary NICE logger) connected.
5. Two PRI link are terminated on the Cisco voice gateway router and provide redundancy for the IP-phones calls to PSTN cloud.
VLAN 110 has been configured as voice VLAN on both the core switches and HSRP is running between both the L3 switches which will act as a gateway for all VOICE devices. Port Gi 3/12 on the switch C4503-01 and Gi 3/10 on the switch C4503-02 has been configured as mirroring port for capturing the RTP packets for voice calls. An RSPAN VLAN 901 has been configured for capturing the voice packets on the remote switch.
As of sudden, the Voice Recording is having Disturbance. At the same time the VOICE Calling is working properly without any Delay or Disturbance.
We connect the Laptop to the port where the NICE Server is conncted and capture the RTP Streams. Here we found that the status of the RTP is showing as Wrong Sequence Nr. I am attaching the Snapshot for the same.
There is no Network Issue and no recent configuration change. We tried out to change the Mirred Port, restarting the NICE Server & CUCM but no luck.
I'm not able to access my old voice mail messages all of a sudden. The recording says something like 'the message is currently not available'. This has never happened before in all the years I have been using this system. I have t...
If you have 2 ISR routers, one acting as Failover, do we need to have both the same number of SRST licenses on the 2 routers?
No. You will only need the SRST licenses on the primary router. Because this feature...