cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 7.1 "File Not Found" Flashes on Phone Screens

paulhawker
Level 1
Level 1

We have recently upgraded our phone system from CM 4.2(3) to 7.1(3a). The upgraded system is working well, but users have found that when they reboot their phones or login or out of Extension Mobility (and therefore reset the phones), an error message briefly flashes up on their phone's screens saying "File Not Found - English (United Kingdom)".

I have found that the easy fix is to change the User Locale in the user's profile from English,British (United Kingdom) to English (United States).

I would like to be able to set the profiles to the correct UK locale however.

Can anyone advise how I can fix the problem?

Many thanks,

Paul

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

You need to download the GB locale from Cisco.com for your version of CCM.

You then need to install it on all nodes in the cluster, starting with the publisher.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

You need to download the GB locale from Cisco.com for your version of CCM.

You then need to install it on all nodes in the cluster, starting with the publisher.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: