Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 7.1 with 3rd Party SIP Phone

Hi,

I have a GrandStream GXP1165 SIP phone. Can anyone help me how to register this SIP phone to my existing CUCM 7.1 (2). Your suggestion will be highly appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution
6 Replies 6

Hi Manish,

Thanks for you support, I have tried but in the Digest User field i am unable to add LDAP user. I am not able to creat local user becaus CM sync with LDAP. please help...

Is the 'Digest Credentials' field populated on the End user page. Try creating a new user on AD and sync with CUCM.

Manish

Ahmed Awida
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Mosharof.

1- create a phone security profile with the enable digest authentication check box ticked.

2-create end user locally.In version 9.X,even if you sync with ldap,the cucm user does not get erased.

3-If the user have to be in synchronized throough ldap,then create a user in ldap and use for example the extension of the third party phone as the samaccount name and for the password.

Example:userid:2323,password:2323,pin:2323 (Digest credentials:2323)

4-add the advanced third party phone type to be able to use more than one dn but you can use standard of course.

5-assign owner of the phone to be 2323 and choose the digest user 2323.

On the phone :

under configuration or sip don't remember so much ,add the required fields.

This should work.Try and update.

Regards,

Ahmed

Hi Manish/Ahmed,

Now the sip phone is working... thanks for your help

Great, thanks for confirming.

Manish

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: