cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 7 and Unity Connection 7 Updates

James Hawkins
Level 8
Level 8

Are the updates for these two products identical (which would mean that I only need one set of downloads to patch both types of server)?

The file names and sizes are the same and they share a common operating system so it seems reasonable but I would like confirmation before applying the patches.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi James,

Yes, these are the exact same updates :)

Cheers!

Rob

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi James,

Yes, these are the exact same updates :)

Cheers!

Rob

Thanks Rob,

I must admit that in the past I have not noticed this and have downloaded them twice.

I was using the new java based download facility when I noticed the duplicate file names and sizes.

Thanks for confirming this for me.

Hey James,

You are most welcome my friend! We noticed this when we participated in the UC 7.x EFT (or else I'd still be in the dark). It seems like a good thing, but could also be confusing for people. The overall look and feel of the new Downloads section is very good I think.

I'm a big fan of the new "add to cart" capability, and the fact that these downloads will be saved for six months.

Cheers!

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: