Views
Helpful
Replies

cucm 7.x web page cannot be displayed

zakariaa azzouz
Level 1
Level 1

HI ,

I had installed a CUCM 7.01 version in VM Ware worstation 10 , the installation was finished successfully . I can ping the server & i can access to the CLI .but the problem when i want to open the GUI .https://x.x.x.x:8443/ccmadmin/  the web page can not be displayed  .

Can you help me please to resolve this issue .

Regards

20 Replies 20

Manish Prasad
Level 5
Level 5

Login through CLI run this command and let me know what it showing next to call manager admin.

admin:utils service list

Cisco CallManager Admin[............]

Rate all the helpful post.

Thanks

Manish

Thanks  manish for you reply

please find in attached file the show of the command utils service list .

Regards

Run this command.

admin:utils service start Service Manager    and then post uti service list

Rate all helpful post.

Hi   

command running successfully but  problem still the same , i want to tell you somthing ,i think is useful to help us . sometime i can access to the GUI and i can browse into the grafical interface for an delay 2 or 3 min ,after that the web page disappear and i can't access to it anymore . i don't know the problem is in my pc or the CUCM .

Thanks again manish for your help

Hi,

which browser u are using?

try changing the browser.

regds,

aman

CUCM 7 will not work on chrome try opening it in Firefox mozilla or IE.

Rate all the helpful post

Thanks

Manish

It is the same problem with all browsers .Knowing that the Firewall disabled ,Antivirus Disanstalled .

web page disappear and i can't access to it anymore- what do you mean by that,  is it you lost connection to cucm? did you checked pinging call manager ip at that time ? getting tomcat error ? db error ?

Did you given enough space while installing cucm on vmware (ideally its would be around 80 GB)  and have set enough memory ?

Rate all the helpful post.

Thanks

Manish

Hi ,

virtualisation is supported from CUCM version 8.0(2) or later.

regds,

aman

when the web page disappear , i checked the ping is OK . While installing cucm on vmware i give the hdd an space of ( 40 GB) and the memory (2GB) ,this is the prerequis requested by vmware .

I would recommend reinstalling call manger 7 with a space of 80 GB or higher , because I have seen issues with space less than 80 GB.

Aman-  cucm 7 supports vmware if its installed properly. - check this link. -http://blog.chackraview.net/2009/12/25/installing-cisco-ucm-7-x-in-vmware/

Thanks

Manish

I will try reinstalling call manager 7 .

Thanks manish for your help.

Aman-  cucm 7 supports vmware if its installed properly.

No, your statement is wrong, as Aman said, we do not support CUCM on virtualization on anything below 8.0(2), and only if you have ESXi 4.0+, anything below that, and any other virtualization SW, is not supported and you can get any sort of errors like what you're seeing.

i don't know the problem is in my pc or the CUCM .

CUCM is fine, problem is what you're trying to do with it.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

I think the problem in the VM ware configuration (HDD 40 GB) - (RAM 2GB) , otherwise i think  everything is ok .