Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

cucm 7.x web page cannot be displayed

HI ,

I had installed a CUCM 7.01 version in VM Ware worstation 10 , the installation was finished successfully . I can ping the server & i can access to the CLI .but the problem when i want to open the GUI .https://x.x.x.x:8443/ccmadmin/  the web page can not be displayed  .

Can you help me please to resolve this issue .

Regards

20 REPLIES

Login through CLI run this command and let me know what it showing next to call manager admin.

admin:utils service list

Cisco CallManager Admin[............]

Rate all the helpful post.

Thanks

Manish

Thanks  manish for you reply

please find in attached file the show of the command utils service list .

Regards

Re: cucm 7.x web page cannot be displayed

Run this command.

admin:utils service start Service Manager    and then post uti service list

Rate all helpful post.

Hi   

command running successfully but  problem still the same , i want to tell you somthing ,i think is useful to help us . sometime i can access to the GUI and i can browse into the grafical interface for an delay 2 or 3 min ,after that the web page disappear and i can't access to it anymore . i don't know the problem is in my pc or the CUCM .

Thanks again manish for your help

VIP Purple

Hi,

which browser u are using?

try changing the browser.

regds,

aman

CUCM 7 will not work on chrome try opening it in Firefox mozilla or IE.

Rate all the helpful post

Thanks

Manish

It is the same problem with all browsers .Knowing that the Firewall disabled ,Antivirus Disanstalled .

web page disappear and i can't access to it anymore- what do you mean by that,  is it you lost connection to cucm? did you checked pinging call manager ip at that time ? getting tomcat error ? db error ?

Did you given enough space while installing cucm on vmware (ideally its would be around 80 GB)  and have set enough memory ?

Rate all the helpful post.

Thanks

Manish

VIP Purple

Hi ,

virtualisation is supported from CUCM version 8.0(2) or later.

regds,

aman

when the web page disappear , i checked the ping is OK . While installing cucm on vmware i give the hdd an space of ( 40 GB) and the memory (2GB) ,this is the prerequis requested by vmware .

I would recommend reinstalling call manger 7 with a space of 80 GB or higher , because I have seen issues with space less than 80 GB.

Aman-  cucm 7 supports vmware if its installed properly. - check this link. -http://blog.chackraview.net/2009/12/25/installing-cisco-ucm-7-x-in-vmware/

Thanks

Manish

I will try reinstalling call manager 7 .

Thanks manish for your help.

Cisco Employee

Aman-  cucm 7 supports vmware if its installed properly.

No, your statement is wrong, as Aman said, we do not support CUCM on virtualization on anything below 8.0(2), and only if you have ESXi 4.0+, anything below that, and any other virtualization SW, is not supported and you can get any sort of errors like what you're seeing.

i don't know the problem is in my pc or the CUCM .

CUCM is fine, problem is what you're trying to do with it.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdi

I think the problem in the VM ware configuration (HDD 40 GB) - (RAM 2GB) , otherwise i think  everything is ok .

Hi Zakariaa,

Please try with below link and see if it's help you out

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a00800e1691.shtml

Regards,

Nishant Savalia

Regards, Nishant Savalia

Hi Nishant ,

Sometime i can access to the GUI and i can browse into the grafical  interface for an delay 2 or 3 min ,after that the web page disappear and  i can't access to it anymore as the picture bellow :

Regards

Zakaria AZZOUZ

Give it a shot bouncing tomcat... service in charge of the webpage

admin: 'utils service restart Cisco Tomcat'

Case sensitive...

Please Kudos/rate if this help!

I think my problem is with service Cisco Tomcat , When i restarted the service i can manage GUI for an delay of 2 min ( While the service is running ) . i don't know what is the problem exactly with that service :why it is become not activated all alone .

Cisco Employee

Hi Zakariaa,

As pointed out initially in the post cucm version 7.x is not supported on vmware. If you are running it in the lab then the only option is to provide sufficient Disk and RAM. Also, as you already have 7.0 running it would not be a bad idea to upgrade it to version 7.1.5 ( could be a step upgrade ) as the lower versions of 7.0.x and 7.1.x have numerous Tomcat related bugs.

HTH

Manish

Zakariaa,

Sorry I was away. Lets get to the root of this if you like.

Try this....

'Utils service restart Cisco Tomcat'

Let it run completly, it probably will crash your service... as soon its done trying to bring it up.. run...

'utils core active list'

If you find a core with a time Stamp of few minutes before... (running the reset), you must RUN

Utils core active analize

If you get mi this output I can look in to it, please make SURE your putty or SSH client has enought buffer, this output can be big.

Cheers

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content