Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

VIP Super Bronze

CUCM 8.5 Schema AXL updateline-CSS

Guys,

I am trying to update the CSS on disparate lines but I cant find the CSS on the update or even the add line schema.

I can see the routePartitionName, pickupgroup etc but I cant see the CSS.

Is there another element used to update line CSS?

Please rate all useful posts

"'Nature is too thin a screen, the glory of the omnipresent God bursts through it everywhere"-Ralph Waldo Emerson       

Please rate all useful posts "The essence of christianity is not the enthronement but the obliteration of self --William Barclay"
Everyone's tags (5)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: CUCM 8.5 Schema AXL updateline-CSS

The CSS for a DN is in the numplan table. The (slightly) confusingly named field is

fkcallingsearchspace_sharedlineappear

run sql SELECT callingsearchspace.name, dnorpattern FROM numplan, callingsearchspace WHERE numplan.fkcallingsearchspace_sharedlineappear = callingsearchspace.pkid AND dnorpattern='48601'

GTG

Please rate all helpful posts.
2 REPLIES

Re: CUCM 8.5 Schema AXL updateline-CSS

The CSS for a DN is in the numplan table. The (slightly) confusingly named field is

fkcallingsearchspace_sharedlineappear

run sql SELECT callingsearchspace.name, dnorpattern FROM numplan, callingsearchspace WHERE numplan.fkcallingsearchspace_sharedlineappear = callingsearchspace.pkid AND dnorpattern='48601'

GTG

Please rate all helpful posts.
VIP Super Bronze

CUCM 8.5 Schema AXL updateline-CSS

Gordon, Spot on...The name is "shareLineAppearanceCssName"

Thanks that did the magic

Please rate all useful posts

"'Nature is too thin a screen, the glory of the omnipresent God bursts through it everywhere"-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Please rate all useful posts "The essence of christianity is not the enthronement but the obliteration of self --William Barclay"
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content