I am trying run the bat using the procedure below, but, don´t worked. There not error when apply the procedure. When use the CUCM 220.127.116.1100-10 worked, but, when use CUCM 18.104.22.16800-9 don´t. Are there any restriction about this version?
2) Go to CUCM -> Bulk Administration -> Phones -> Export Phones -> All Details
- Select device type “All Phone types”
- File name “enter a name”
- Run immediately
3) Go to CUCM -> Bulk Administration -> upload/download files
- Download the file
- Change the extension from .txt to .csv
- Open it with excel
- Modify the info from the file
- Save it
4) Go to CUCM -> Bulk Administration -> upload/download files
- Add new
- Select the file
- Select the target “Phones”
- Select transaction type “Insert Phones – All Details”
5) Go to to CUCM -> Bulk Administration -> Phones -> Insert Phones
You have reached the Cisco Logistics Support Center.. To Check Status of
your RMA, visit Product Returns & Replacements (RMA). Need help? Contact
us by Phone or Email. North Americas Phone: 1800 553 2447 Option 4
Email: email@example.com Europe Phone: +3...
The short answer is that you don't.... That isn't entirely true while at
the same time it kind of is, but for the most part you don't configure
the softkeys. You enable or disable them via TCL. Here is the long
answer. Be sure to read the whole thing or e...
Topology: IP Phone > Switches > Microsoft NPS setup to forward 802.1x
proxy to > ISE 2.1 patch 3 Authentication: EAP-TLS using Cisco MIC SANs
Phone Models 802.1X support? 802.1x flavor Addtl Comment EAP-MD5 EAP-TLS
Cisco 3905 Y Y N Cisco 6911 Y Y N Cisco ...